Account Management Information and Seven-Day Accounting Frequently Asked Questions
- When can I expect to see these Accounting Services changes?
The changes are targeted in 2023.
- When will the End-of-day Accounting Statements/Data Files be available?
The end-of-day accounting statements and files will be available seven days a week via the AMI application, the FedLine Direct® and FedLine Command® Solutions and the FedMail® Service, if applicable. The delivery time is not changing.
- Will there be any changes to statements/data files?
New supplemental data will be included in the Statement of Account, Statement of Service Charges, and the Accounting Information Services (AIS) data/spreadsheet files (IDAY, FIRD, SCRD, CMS Plus and SASF).
- Will testing be required?
We strongly encourage you to test and make changes in your backend applications accordingly. Testing opportunities in the AMI Depository Institution Test (DIT) environment will be available beginning in Q4 2022.
- When can I expect to see these changes in the AMI Depository Institution Test (DIT) environment?
You will be able to view the application changes in the DIT environment beginning in Q4 2022.
- Who do I contact if I have questions related to the changes?
For any questions regarding these Accounting Services changes, please contact National Accounting and Customer Support (NACS) at firstname.lastname@example.org.