FedLine Command® Environment and Configuration Change Matrix
This table identifies the appropriate steps and schedules to test changes made to your FedLine Command environment. Refer to test request forms for lead-time requirements.
Information on steps and schedules to test FedLine Command environment changes.
|Customer-Initiated Environment Changes
||Required Customer Actions
||Federal Reserve Bank Production Environment Change Required
- Hardware upgrades:
- Router (non-Federal Reserve Bank supplied)
- Operating System change or upgrade
- Secure Client server updates
|Complete FedLine Command Connectivity Test Request Form (PDF)
||Contact the Customer Contact Center to schedule Saturday testing
Federal Reserve Bank Contact Information
- File Connectivity Test
- Validation of connectivity through an exchange of a non-value "hello world file" initiated by your organization's Secure Client server to the Federal Reserve Banks’ Secure Transport server and back.
- Server Certificate
- Certificate digitally signed by a trusted authority that is required to establish FedLine Command communication between your organization and the Federal Reserve Banks.
Top of Page