Production Application Test Request Form
The Production Application Test Request Form is used by financial institutions and service providers to schedule testing activities in the Depository Institution Testing (DIT) environment, Monday through Friday and select Saturdays. Refer to the Fedwire Services Hours and Testing Opportunities for testing availability in the DIT environment.
IMPORTANT: If you want to conduct electronic access connectivity testing, and do not require application traffic, please contact the Customer Contact Center (CCC).
Type of Testing
- Regular Testing: Test various scenarios including technical infrastructure changes, application software changes, contingency testing, training, and back-end changes.
- Operational Readiness Testing (ORT): Designed for financial institutions to certify their own software or vendor software in the Federal Reserve Banks’ production environment prior to going live in the production environment.
- Import/Export Testing (FedLine Advantage® Only): Test the ability to use the import/export feature of the FedPayments® Manager application via FedLine Advantage.
- Other Testing: Describe other testing initiatives in the comments section.
Test Location Details
- Indicate the testing site location: Primary, alternate or both.
- If testing FedLine Advantage ONLY, enter “N/A” in the starting and ending location fields
- The last octet of the Federal Reserve Bank assigned IP address is required for test and post-test location information (i.e., xxx.xx.123).
- Starting location: Where your institution will be at the open of production Saturday testing.
- Intra-day location: If your financial institution plans to test from multiple locations, include details for an alternate location.
- Ending location/open of next business day location: Where your institution will be at the conclusion of production Saturday testing and the open of the next production business day.
Your institution must send an attestation notification confirming that all test messages have been cleared from your queues once you have been notified by the Federal Reserve Banks that your access channels have been stopped. The Federal Reserve Banks may contact the next level officer identified below as an escalation contact if the confirmation has not been received.
Additional Form Information
- Your DIT Application Test Request Form must be received at least two business days prior to your scheduled test.
- Please print this page for your records after you have completed the form, then click "Submit."
- Please contact the Testing Services if you have any questions.
* Required fields