FedCash® Services via the FedLine Web® Solution
FedCash Services via FedLine Web enable you to quickly perform day-to-day functions, such as placing orders for currency, coin and supplies; sending deposit notifications1; receiving deposit difference notifications; and managing custodial inventory and coin terminal operations. This service provides the convenience of ordering for endpoints in multiple Federal Reserve Districts during that same session. Convenient drop-down menus provide alternatives to data entry, while historical reports provide "drilldown" capabilities, allowing you to view transaction detail. FedCash Services via FedLine Web offer unique features that can help improve your operations management:
FedCash Access Manager
FedCash Access Manager helps organizations manage their cash orders and mitigate risk with improved Subscriber controls and greater visibility into transaction details.
FedCash Deposit Difference Reports
FedCash Deposit Difference Reports via FedLine Web enable your organization to access deposit differences and strap images electronically.
FedCash Cross-shipping Reports
FedCash cross-shipping reports provide access to detailed cross-shipping information online and can help your organization monitor and manage cross-shipping activity to potentially avoid associated fees.
FedCash File Upload
FedCash File Upload provides an efficient alternative to manual entries by allowing your organization to submit cash orders and deposit notifications via an electronic file formatted in Extensible Markup Language (XML).
FedCash e-Manifest supports and promotes the benefits gained through the Cash Visibility initiative available to armored carriers and financial institutions.
Discover the benefits of FedCash Services via FedLine Web
- Provides an easy-to-use free2 solution for robust FedCash Services offerings
- Delivers convenience and flexibility for ordering coin and currency
- Enables easy cross-zone ordering
- Allows quick viewing of transaction details and helps validate the accuracy of information with printable confirmations and reports
- Offers a more secure, expedient and streamlined delivery of Cash Difference Advices and associated strap images
- Provides the ability to implement greater controls and better manage risk with multiple access levels
- Delivers access to detailed cross-shipping information, allowing greater management of potential fee impact
- Provides timely, knowledgeable and friendly customer service and support
Access is at the power of your fingertips
You can access FedCash Services via FedLine Web using a FedLine® security token and passphrase from virtually any internet-connected PC. This valuable service is easy to use, saves time with data entry, simplifies cross-district ordering and delivers detailed historical information to help you manage your cash business, all with no user fees or setup fees for individuals who use only FedCash Services via FedLine Web.
Determine if FedCash Services via FedLine Web is right for your organization
To start using this service, visit FedLine Web Setup, which contains step-by-step set-up information and forms to help you get started, or consult your local FedCash Services contact.
1 Contact your Federal Reserve Bank Office for service availability.
2 The FedLine Web Solution is provided at no charge if your organization only subscribes to FedCash Services.