FedPayments® Reporter Service for FedACH® Services
The FedPayments Reporter Service for FedACH enables financial institutions to automatically search Automated Clearing House (ACH) files for valuable ACH information such as return items, DNE entries, IAT transactions and financial EDI messages. This data can then be converted into human-readable reports and distributed within your institution or out to your business customers. Reports on financial EDI messages can help your customers match ACH payments to documentation, such as invoices or payroll records.
The service is only available via the FedLine Web® or FedLine Advantage® Solutions. View the FedPayments Reporter Service for FedACH product sheet (PDF) to learn more about the benefits or request that we contact you (Off-site) regarding your interest.
Let the FedPayments Reporter Service for FedACH reports help your institution
Discover the benefits of the FedPayments Reporter Service for FedACH
- Generate reports automatically on a fixed schedule or request reports “on demand” for various date ranges and customer accounts
- Receive reports in assorted file formats of your choice
- Receive automated email notifications
- Provide business customers with the remittance information they need to match payments to invoices or claims
- Review Help with Health Care ACH Payments to see how remittance reports can deliver health care payment information to providers
- Retrieve reports via an encrypted email portal
- Send reports to a FedLine® Solution to facilitate population of internet banking cash management portals
- Access customer service easily from knowledgeable support groups
White-branded Materials for your use
- Review these materials prepared for your use with your corporate customers
To start using this service, visit FedPayments Reporter Setup or contact your account executive.
Top of Page