- Provides invaluable and historical Fedwire® Funds Service transaction data and graphs for chosen timeframes, up to seven years
- Provides you and your clients with enhanced visibility and insight into their wire payments, while reducing the need for costly customized systems
- Provides flexible and dynamic Excel® spreadsheet search features and detail-level information for increased efficiency and simplified processes
- Helps keep commercial client senior management appraised of large dollar wire transactions
- Streamlines the process of performing after-the-fact analysis on your wire transactions, saving you and your staff time in completing these critical tasks
- Provides cost-effective, streamlined data collection for reporting purposes
- Easily retrieve incoming and outgoing wire activity in a Microsoft Excel® spreadsheet format
- Recognize the activity history of your business customers
- Utilize Excel spreadsheet functionality and preformatted reports to sort by dollar amount, receiver, originator of the wire, etc.
Ask your account executive about the FedTransaction Analyzer® tool.
- Provides basic routing information for Fedwire Funds, Fedwire Securities, and FedACH® transactions
- Synchronizes with the Fedwire and FedACH databases daily
- Provided free of charge solely as a service to financial institutions to process and settle transactions efficiently
- The file can be saved and imported into spreadsheet or database management software to assist with processing efficiency
Ask your account executive about the E-Payments Routing Directory.
Request that we contact you (Off-site) regarding your interest in these wire services.