There is still time to register for a 2022 Check Adjustments webinar. Participants can attend a webinar from multiple connections with one connection fee.
Our webinars are led by a subject matter expert who will provide insights and resources to help you effectively resolve settlement discrepancies on checks that were processed or handled by the Federal Reserve Banks.
You can earn up to 3.3 Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) credits, up to 3.3 Accredited Payments Risk Professional (APRP) credits and/or up to 3.3 National Check Professional (NCP) credits by attending an eligible webinar. If you need to recertify this year, take advantage of our remaining December webinars to earn continuing education credits.
Participants can attend a webinar from multiple connections with one connection fee of $450*. To register or to learn more about Check Adjustments webinars, please visit the Federal Reserve Bank Webinars page.
Will webinars be offered in 2023?
- Yes, and the 2023 webinar schedule will be posted in January
- Review the Federal Reserve Bank Webinars page periodically for webinar dates and other relevant information.
- Attend webinars in 2023 as refresher training or to learn the fundamentals of basic check workflows, check adjustments procedures and some of the more common investigation types you may encounter.
What can I do to educate myself about Check Adjustments services until I can attend a webinar?
- Review our free educational resources to maximize your usage of Check Adjustments Services
- Take advantage of our complimentary Check Services webinars, which are available on demand 24/7 to provide a greater understanding of basic check workflows and review an overview of image cash letters and exceptions.
- Brush up on your knowledge on Check Adjustments services and quick tips by reviewing the Check Adjustments Services Webinar Resource Sheet (PDF).
*Payable only by credit card.