Would you like to see your institution’s FedACH Services activity for all of 2020? The ACH Routing Number Activity Report in the FedPayments® Reporter Service for FedACH Services is designed to generate that information for you.
This automated, scheduled report option:
- Provides summary-level information for originated and received entries processed via FedACH Services for a specified ABA
- Is generated on the first business day of the month and shows information for the previous month and calendar year to date
- Can also be generated on an ad hoc, on-demand basis for any one of the previous three months and will carry the year-to-date activity for that month back to the beginning of the corresponding calendar year
- Includes government and commercial activity for:
- Entry counts and dollar amounts for forward and return entries (both debits and credits)
- Entry counts for notifications of change (NOC), pre-notifications, enrollment (ENR) entries, operator rejects and addenda counts