The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to developing innovative options to meet your financial institution’s changing needs. Automation is a simple way to get the information you need when you need it. The FedPayments® Reporter Service for FedACH® Services generates reports automatically, or on a fixed schedule, which helps save valuable time. The service enables financial institutions to search Automated Clearing House (ACH) files for information such as return items, Death Notification Entries (DNE), International ACH Transactions (IAT) and financial Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) messages. Reports can be set up for automated delivery to your customers via secure email or interfaced with your online banking portal.
The FedPayments Reporter Service for FedACH allows you to:
- Receive reports in assorted file formats of your choice
- Provide business customers with the remittance information they need to match payments to invoices or claims
- Retrieve reports via an encrypted email portal
- Send reports to a FedLine® Solution to facilitate population of internet banking cash management portals
- Access customer service easily from knowledgeable support groups
Get all of these features – and more – with an easy to establish connection within multiple FedLine Solutions.
To start using this service, visit FedPayments Reporter Setup or contact your account executive.