In today’s world, working relationships need to be as hands-on and open as possible. Here at the Federal Reserve Banks, we want you to know that there are plenty of ways to interact with us about your organization’s needs and the payments industry. The traditional channels of communications are not the only way to build your relationship with us – check out some other ways to interact with us:
- Follow us on Twitter: Keep up with us on social media – we’ll be tweeting our latest news, articles and information to our followers. You can retweet, comment and like the content that is relevant to you. Our Twitter handle is @FRBservices (Off-site).
- Attend an instructor-led webinar: We offer a range of hosted webinars on various topics throughout the year – you can hear from Federal Reserve experts and ask questions during the session to get your answers right away. Visit the Federal Reserve Bank Webinars page to see our offerings and register for an event.
- Meet a Federal Reserve representative at an industry event: Federal Reserve experts attend industry events around the country – be sure to visit our booth, schedule a meeting with your account executive or attend a Federal Reserve speaking session. Check out the Industry Events page for upcoming events that Fed staff will be attending.
- Join the FedPayments Improvement Community: The Federal Reserve is working with industry stakeholders to improve the speed, efficiency and security of the U.S. payment system. You can be part of the community and help influence this historic work. Visit the FedPayments Improvement Community (Off-site) page to sign up today.
- Subscribe to Fed360: If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to this publication! Fed360 can help you stay up-to-date on all of the latest Federal Reserve news and information – including new ways to interact with us. You can manage your Federal Reserve subscriptions, including Fed360, on the E-Alert Notification Subscription page.
There are plenty of ways to engage with us as we continue to work together. We look forward to building our connection with you into the future!