Is your financial institution interested in the FedNow Service but not sure how to get started? We have a new resource for you! The FedNow preplanning roadmap guides you through key steps to take on the path to instant payments, including:
- Getting to know instant payments and the FedNow Service
- Looking at customer behavior to understand the demand
- Identifying opportunities to build new products and services
- Assessing the payment needs of your customers
- Communicating plans internally and with vendors
- Getting support from your Federal Reserve Bank account executive
The FedNow Service is set to launch in 2023. The time to start preparing is now. Take the first step by downloading the preplanning roadmap (PDF).