Our FedLine Advantage® and FedLine Web® Solutions provide organizations with access to critical payment and information services and applications. As part of the Federal Reserve Banks’ commitment to security and resiliency, we strive to take advantage of the latest technologies available and upgrade components of our infrastructure on a regular basis. To help ensure your organization is able to properly utilize all features and services of FedLine Web or FedLine Advantage, your organization must comply with the minimum hardware and software requirements.
- Any personal computer (PC) used to access a FedLine® Solution must meet the hardware requirements established by Microsoft® for the selected operating system.
- Microsoft Windows® 10 is strongly recommended. Support is also provided for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 11 is required for accessing both FedLine Advantage and FedLine Web.
- Ensure that Enterprise Mode in Internet Explorer 11 is not enabled.
- Certain services may require the use of Compatibility View in Internet Explorer 11 in order for some pages to display properly.
Action Item:Review the latest hardware and software requirements and work with your IT staff to ensure compliance. If your organization is already in compliance, we thank you for your attention to this matter. If you have questions, please contact the Customer Contact Center.
“Microsoft,” “Windows” and “Internet Explorer” are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.