Summer is a time for sun and fun – but that doesn’t mean that your FEDucation has to fall behind! The office may be a bit emptier, but you can use this quiet time to brush up on skills and use the Federal Reserve Bank Webinars page to view offerings for instructor-led online training or 24/7 on-demand webcasts.
Register for a check adjustment webinar
Throughout the year, we provide instructor-led check adjustment webinars to advise and teach your institution how to best work on check adjustments efficiently. Registration is now open for the Check Adjustments Insights into Investigation Types (ITYPS) (Off-site) webinar and the Principals and Concepts of Image Cash Letters and Electronic Check Adjustments (Off-site) webinar. You can choose the date that best fits your schedule.
The Federal Reserve Bank Webinars page also has the below list of on-demand webcasts. Choose any of these topics to continue your FEDucation – conveniently on your own time! Topics include:
- FedTransaction Analyzer® Webcast (Off-site)
- Federal Reserve Check Services – Basic Check Workflow (Off-site)
- Federal Reserve Check Services – Overview of Image Cash Letters (ICLs) and Exceptions (Off-site)
Additional educational opportunities
Be sure to check the Events and Education page for more learning opportunities – besides Federal Reserve Bank webinars, you can also find the following topics:
- Industry Events – Fed representatives attend, speak and exhibit at industry events, meetings and conferences throughout the year. Be sure to catch up with them!
- Products & Services Education – Support your organization’s use of Federal Reserve Bank Services by taking advantage of these online learning opportunities for various service areas.
Continue your FEDucation by signing up for a webinar today on the Federal Reserve Bank Webinars page.