It’s midway through the year and a great time to kickoff – or dust off – your FEDucation! Whether you’re a few years along in your FEDucation or brand-new to our services, make the most of the educational resources available from Federal Reserve Bank Services.
Register for an on-demand webinar
Did you know the Fed offers a variety of webinars available for viewing 24/7? Sign up for a topic that interests you and be sure to check the Federal Reserve Bank Webinars page for the latest webinars offered throughout the year. Below is a partial listing to support your use of Federal Reserve Bank Services.
- Federal Reserve Check Services – Basic Check Workflow
- Federal Reserve Check Services – Overview of ICLs and Exceptions
- FedTransaction Analyzer® Webcast
- FedTransaction Analyzer: Time of Day Activity Dashboard
- FedTransaction Analyzer: Beneficiary Identifier Research Report
- FedTransaction Analyzer: Originator Identifier Research Report
In addition to the complimentary webinars above, we also offer fee-based Check Adjustments webinars. Read our article “2022 Check Adjustments webinar dates are available now” to learn more.
Watch the Working Directly with the Fed web series
For helpful overviews and tips on Federal Reserve Financial Services, explore the Working Directly with the Fed webinar series.
- Getting Started with the Fed
- A look at FedLine® Solutions & FedComplete®
- Federal Reserve Financial Services Overview
- Value Added Information Services
- Resources and Help
Head over to the FRB Services YouTube channel (Off-site) for even more webinar recordings and informational videos, including Get ready for the FedNowSM Service (Off-site) and FedPayments® Reporter Service for Check (Off-site).
Keep an eye out for upcoming industry events
The Federal Reserve Banks participate in a variety of industry meetings and conferences throughout the year. The Industry Events page lists specific events where you can stop by our booth to speak with Fed representatives. And whether it’s webinars, roundtables, or keynote engagements, see where Federal Reserve Financial Services leaders are speaking (Off-site) near you.
Bookmark the Events and Education page to stay up to date on the latest educational resources available to you from Federal Reserve Bank Services!