The Federal Reserve Banks exhibited at the Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) Community Banking LIVE Convention (Off-site) held in Las Vegas March 13 through 17. The event brought the community banking industry together through networking opportunities and over 65 learning labs on a variety of topics.
Fed services that we highlighted
Customers who visited the Fed’s booth were able to speak with account executives about a range of featured services, including:
Our account executives focused on the benefits of connecting directly to the Federal Reserve Banks via a FedLine® Solution. With a FedLine connection, you have direct access to our services and customer support without reliance on a third party. FedLine Solutions provide state-of-the-art network security and reliability, early notifications on unusual activity and simple wire instructions.
Conversations with our customers
At ICBA Community Banking LIVE, customers shared comments about our supportive customer service staff and the time they have saved by using Federal Reserve Bank Services. Below are some excerpts from our account executives’ discussions with customers:
- The ability to send and receive wires online over FedLine really saves us time, effort and money.
- Once we set up FedComplete, we were able to understand our bill more easily than before.
- We can always reach Federal Reserve Bank staff when we have a question or problem. Their knowledge really saves our staff time and effort when we need help.
- Once we set up FedPayments Reporter, we had our customers’ remittance information emailed directly to them – completely bypassing my inbox and giving me back an hour each day.
Tips shared by our account executives
When it comes to the Fed’s products and services, our account executives have an in-depth understanding of how they can benefit your organization. Check out these tips from our account executives:
- Your organization can use the FedLine Command® Solution to automate your Automated Clearing House (ACH) processing, which can really save you time and worry when the weather is bad or a natural disaster strikes.
- Available via FedLine Home, the End User Authorization Contact (EUAC) Center is a great resource to learn about the roles and responsibilities of an EUAC.
- The Learning Center, also available via FedLine Home, is a great resource for screen-by-screen FedLine tutorials.
- You can use the FedPayments Reporter Service to generate the Return Ratio Report, which can really save your organization time.
- You may not know, but the FedACH Risk® RDFI Alert Service can help alert your organization to potential fraud attempts and significant origination errors. For example, when one organization’s customer accidentally put the date in the “debit” field when paying a bill, this service notified them of the error in time to return it the same day.
Account executives in attendance
Depending on where the conference is located, a number of account executives attend to spend time with their regional customers. At ICBA Community Banking LIVE, Stacy Springer, Jennifer Anbari, Don Baldwin, Juan Dellepiane and Larry Franqui (shown below left to right) manned the booth and scheduled customer meetings throughout the event. Our account executives are always happy to speak with customers and hope to see you at a future event.
Action Item:Look for future Conference Connection articles in Fed360, and check out the Industry Events page for upcoming events that our Fed account executives will be attending.
The Federal Reserve Banks do not sponsor or endorse any of the non-Federal Reserve Bank-related products, parties or entities discussed in this publication.