The Ops Stop provides your organization with a one-stop shop full of helpful operational resources offered by the Federal Reserve Banks. For this installment of the series, we are featuring the @FRBservices Twitter account, which can help keep you informed and engaged with the Federal Reserve Banks.
The official Twitter account for Federal Reserve Bank Services, @FRBservices (Off-site), can be a helpful resource to stay up to date on both operational and promotional news and events. Whether you are at home or on the go, you can follow @FRBservices and watch your timeline for content including:
- Links to the latest Fed360 issues and articles
- New currency and coin updates
- Product and service updates
- Information on upcoming webinars and education opportunities
In addition to the @FRBservices Twitter account, you can stay connected with your regional Federal Reserve Bank and the Federal Reserve Board of Governors by following the accounts below:
- First District - @BostonFed (Off-site)
- Second District - @NewYorkFed (Off-site)
- Third District - @philadelphiafed (Off-site)
- Fourth District - @ClevelandFed (Off-site)
- Fifth District - @RichmondFed (Off-site)
- Sixth District - @AtlantaFed (Off-site)
- Seventh District - @ChicagoFed (Off-site)
- Eighth District - @stlouisfed (Off-site)
- Ninth District - @MinneapolisFed (Off-site)
- Tenth District - @KansasCityFed (Off-site)
- Eleventh District - @DallasFed (Off-site)
- Twelfth District - @sffed (Off-site)
- The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System - @federalreserve (Off-site)
Action Item:Be sure to follow the Twitter accounts above and share with others in your organization.
For other ways to stay connected, visit the Industry Events page to see what events the Federal Reserve Banks will be attending, and make sure to sign up for communications via the E-Alert Notification Subscription page.