The Ops Stop provides your organization with a one-stop shop full of helpful operational resources offered by the Federal Reserve Banks. For this installment of the series, we are featuring how our social media channels connect you to valuable information.
Did you know keeping up with news from around the Federal Reserve System is as easy as checking Twitter? The official Twitter account for Federal Reserve Bank Services is @FRBservices (Off-site), where we post about both operational and promotional news and events. Whether it’s from your PC, phone or tablet, it’s easy to access our posts from anywhere!
On our @FRBservices account, our posts include the following valuable information:
- Product and service updates
- New currency and coin updates
- Information on upcoming webinars and education opportunities
- Service Status tips and tricks
- Links to the latest Fed360® issues and articles
Looking for more? You can follow @FedPayImprove (Off-site) and FedPayments Improvement on LinkedIn (Off-site) to keep up with the Federal Reserve’s payments improvement initiatives. Additionally, stay connected with your regional Federal Reserve Bank and the Federal Reserve Board of Governors by following your district’s respective account.
- First District - @BostonFed (Off-site)
- Second District - @NewYorkFed (Off-site)
- Third District - @philadelphiafed (Off-site)
- Fourth District - @ClevelandFed (Off-site)
- Fifth District - @RichmondFed (Off-site)
- Sixth District - @AtlantaFed (Off-site)
- Seventh District - @ChicagoFed (Off-site)
- Eighth District - @stlouisfed (Off-site)
- Ninth District - @MinneapolisFed (Off-site)
- Tenth District - @KansasCityFed (Off-site)
- Eleventh District - @DallasFed (Off-site)
- Twelfth District - @sffed (Off-site)
- The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System - @federalreserve (Off-site)
Follow us on Twitter to receive quick, convenient information from the Federal Reserve!