In response to your feedback, the Federal Reserve Banks have been updating the way we deliver information and services to customers. In late 2017, we launched a new user interface for FRBservices.orgSM, a new logo and our online Fed360SM publication. In November 2018, we modernized the user interface for FedPayments® Manager applications and several functions of FedCash® Services. As part of these ongoing efforts to improve your experience, in the coming weeks, we will update FedLine® Home to align with the redesigned FRBservices.org, to improve usability and to enhance security.
What is changing?
The design and navigation within FedLine Home will change to align with customer feedback. URLs will change for the home page, applications and features within FedLine Home. Additionally, updates to the technical infrastructure of FedLine Home will enhance security and increase efficiencies. We have provided more specific information about the upcoming changes to your organization’s FedLine Web® and FedLine Advantage® End User Authorization Contacts (EUACs) and Subscribers.
- Prepare to update your bookmarks: FedLine Home URLs will change, so existing bookmarks to FedLine Home features and applications will no longer work. Therefore, after the redesign launches, EUACs and Subscribers will need to log in to FedLine Home using one of the methods below based on their FedLine Solution. They can then navigate to the applications and features they wish to use.
- FedLine Web: Log in via the Access FedLine Web page
- FedLine Advantage: Log in using the FedLine Advantage Connection Utility installed on your desktop
- Ensure compliance with FedLine browser requirements: It is critical that your organization comply with all hardware and software requirements for FedLine Web and FedLine Advantage before the FedLine Home redesign launches. Specifically, all FedLine Subscribers must take action to ensure compliance with each of the following three browser-related requirements by February 22, 2019:
- Use Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 11, which is required for accessing FedLine Web
- Use Compatibility View in Internet Explorer 11
- Ensure that Enterprise Mode in Internet Explorer 11 is not enabled
Failure to comply with the above requirements will result in Subscribers being unable to access critical payment and information services and applications through FedLine Web or FedLine Advantage after the FedLine Home redesign launches.
Where can I find more information?
We will notify FedLine Web and FedLine Advantage customers when the redesigned FedLine Home is available. We will also launch additional updates to both FedLine Home and Federal Reserve Bank Services applications in the future and will provide more information before these updates become available. In the meantime, FedLine Subscribers can see a preview of the changes in our teaser training video, which is available in the Learning Center within FedLine Home. We will post an additional training video when the redesigned FedLine Home launches.
If you have questions about these changes, please contact the Customer Contact Center (CCC).
“Microsoft” and “Internet Explorer” are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.