This year, consider adding a Check Adjustments webinar to your calendar to help improve the efficiency and accuracy of your institution’s processes. The webinars are led by a subject matter expert who will provide insights and resources to help you effectively resolve settlement discrepancies on checks that were processed or handled by the Federal Reserve Banks.
Plus, you can earn up to 3.3 Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) credits, up to 3.3 Accredited Payments Risk Professional (APRP) credits and/or up to 3.3 National Check Professional (NCP) credits by attending an eligible webinar.
What webinar topics are offered?
Participants can attend a webinar from multiple connections with one connection fee of $450.* The following webinars have session dates available in 2022:
- Check Adjustments Insights into Investigation Types (ITYPs)
- Review common investigation types institutions encounter in today's processing environment, including Encoding Error (ENC), Late Return Claim (LC), Late Return Disclaimer (LR), Non-Cash Item (NCH) and Paid Item (PAID).
- This session highlights proper usage of ITYPs and the corresponding Check Adjustment (CA) messages from the perspectives of both depositors and receivers of cash/return letters, information regarding Regulation CC amendments and the ITYPs associated with the amendments, including Warranty/Indemnity Claim (WIC) Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) Item.
- Principles and Concepts of Image Cash Letters and Electronic Check Adjustments
- Familiarize your team with functionality in the FedLine® Solutions and gain an understanding of how checks are cleared in an electronic file format, how subsequent errors occur and how to submit an electronic adjustment request and applicable documentation to resolve the error.
Register now for a Check Adjustments webinar.
*Payable only by credit card