The Ops Stop provides your organization with a one-stop shop full of helpful operational resources offered by the Federal Reserve Banks. For this installment of the series, we are featuring how our social media channels connect you to valuable information.
Keeping up with news from around the Federal Reserve System is as easy as checking LinkedIn and Twitter. From updates about our products and services to perspectives on the U.S. payment system, our pages highlight vital information for you and your organization.
Here’s what you can expect when you join us on Twitter and LinkedIn:
- Product and service updates: Keep track of the latest updates and enhancements to our products and services that may benefit you and your institution.
- FedNowSM Service announcements: Interested in the new FedNow Service? Stay up to date with important news and information on the development of this upcoming instant payment service.
- Webinars and educational opportunities: Stay informed and educated! We will provide links to sign up for upcoming webinars and other educational opportunities about our products and services.
- Service Status tips and tricks: Make preparedness a priority. Stay informed about the latest tips and tricks for navigating Service Status in the event of a service disruption.
- Industry perspectives: The U.S. payment system is always evolving. Learn about research findings from across the Federal Reserve System.
- Fed360® strategic and operational news: Catch up with new Fed360 articles you may have missed in this one all-inclusive source.
To stay up to date on important news and initiatives follow @FRBservices (Off-site) and @FedPayImprove (Off-site) on Twitter along with Federal Reserve Financial Services (Off-site) and FedPayments Improvement (Off-site) on LinkedIn.
Additionally, stay connected with your regional Federal Reserve Bank and the Federal Reserve Board of Governors by following your district’s respective account.
- First District - @BostonFed (Off-site)
- Second District - @NewYorkFed (Off-site)
- Third District - @philadelphiafed (Off-site)
- Fourth District - @ClevelandFed (Off-site)
- Fifth District - @RichmondFed (Off-site)
- Sixth District - @AtlantaFed (Off-site)
- Seventh District - @ChicagoFed (Off-site)
- Eighth District - @stlouisfed (Off-site)
- Ninth District - @MinneapolisFed (Off-site)
- Tenth District - @KansasCityFed (Off-site)
- Eleventh District - @DallasFed (Off-site)
- Twelfth District - @sffed (Off-site)
- The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System - @federalreserve (Off-site)