Complete the FedLine® Solutions Security and Resiliency Assurance Program
February 10, 2021
Attestation materials for the Security and Resiliency Assurance Program (“Assurance Program”) were sent between January 25 and January 29 to all End User Authorization Contacts (EUACs) associated with your organization’s ABAs.
As previously communicated, the Federal Reserve Banks have implemented an annual Assurance Program. All organizations should have received the email distribution of attestation materials:
- Audience: All EUACs associated with your organization’s ABAs
- Sender name: Assurance Program
- Sending domain: @adobesign.com
To help ensure the deliverability of Assurance Program messages and materials, please add @adobesign.com to your organization’s safe senders list. If your organization’s EUACs did not receive your organization’s attestation materials, please check your junk and spam folders. If you are still having trouble locating the materials, contact the Customer Contact Center (CCC) at (888) 333-7010.
As part of this new program, institutions that use the FedLine Solutions must conduct an assessment of their compliance with the Federal Reserve Banks’ FedLine security requirements and provide attestation that they have completed this assessment. Your organization must complete the Assurance Program by December 31, 2021.
Support and resources
- To view frequently asked questions, visit the Assurance Program resource center.
- For other questions, please contact the CCC at (888) 333-7010. In addition to contacting the CCC with questions, please know that your account executive is also available to assist you. To find a list of Federal Reserve Bank contacts specific to your organization, use the Find Your Contacts tool.
- If you have questions about which Security and Control Procedures to reference when completing your self-assessment, please refer to the Supporting Documentation section of the Program Guide contained within your Assurance Program materials.
We will continue to communicate with your organization regarding this effort through the remainder of the year.