FedNowSM Service Bill Pay Webinar: Delivering Instant Satisfaction with Bill Payments via FedNow
The FedNow team is hosting a webinar, Delivering Instant Satisfaction with Bill Payments via FedNow, on Monday, Sept. 28 at 1 p.m. EDT to officially kick off the FedNow Service Bill Pay series. Attendees will hear from the FedNow Product Team about bill pay capabilities of the FedNow Service, including ancillary features such as request for payment (RFP).
The webinar is open to all FedNow Community members, and particularly beneficial to professionals in the bill payments space. This includes product and technology owners of bill payment tools and solutions at their organization.
During the 60-minute webinar, the FedNow product team will cover important topics including:
- Evolution of consumer-to-business bill payments
- Ability of instant payments to modernize bill payment for billers and customers
- Bill payment solution capabilities available within the FedNow Service
- Stephanie Miracle, FedNow Product Management Lead, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Kelli Cumiskey, FedNow Product Management Senior Associate, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
A recording and copy of presentation materials will be made available after the webinar. Please check back for materials.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at SYSFedNowWorkGroup@chi.frb.org.